Bridgehouse Company Secretaries is a highly regarded firm providing award-winning company secretarial services to organisations in both the public and private sectors.
The business was founded in 2006 by trained Lawyer and Chartered Secretary Ibi Eso. She recognised that many organisations cannot justify the expense – or do not want the commitment – of employing a full time Chartered Company Secretary – yet do not have the professional skills in-house needed to meet their statutory legal obligations and governance responsibilities. Bridgehouse Company Secretaries was born to fill that gap.
Working with us
We believe you will find outsourcing to Bridgehouse is very different to any experience you may have had of outsourcing in the past.
We understand how important consistency and continuity is to our clients. For this reason, we take a highly personal approach, providing a named individual to work on your behalf who will quickly become an integral part of your team.
In choosing Bridgehouse Company Secretaries you benefit from the service of a multi-skilled, highly experienced professional with proven success and pay only for the support you need, when you need it.
Conscientious and committed to exceeding clients’ expectations, we are passionate about adding value.
Our approach was recognised with the award of Best Service Provider of the Year 2016 in the prestigious Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) Awards when the judges remarked, “The winner came across as passionate about delivering a service that makes a real difference.”
Our range of services
We provide a comprehensive range of services spanning Governance, Company Secretarial and Bridgehouse Flex, a new service that provides high calibre individuals for short-term secondments to fill a staffing gap or provide an extra pair of hands during busy periods.
Bridgehouse can help with a whole host of issues from governance reviews, trademark registration and annual compliance to compliance with Data Protection laws, amending articles of association and Meeting support services. This frees you to focus on your core business, secure in the knowledge that your organisation is compliant with all relevant legislation and statutory obligations.
Why choose Bridgehouse?
- We appreciate that no two organisations are the same and unlike some larger companies, provide bespoke company secretarial services that are tailored to your needs, not our own.
- Highly personal service from named individuals handpicked to work on your behalf to ensure consistency and continuity.
- All of our qualified company secretaries are multi-skilled with a minimum of five years’ experience.
- You have access to as much or as little help as you need. There is never any pressure on you to make an ongoing commitment: we are happy to work on a project by project basis.
- There are no nasty surprises – we give you an estimate of fixed fees upfront.
- No waiting – we will make an immediate start once contracts are signed.
- We are available any time from Monday to Friday to help with those vital last-minute projects. Whether you contact us by text, email or phone we will always respond within 24 hours.
- Access to all the company secretarial services you need on tap allowing you to make headcount savings.
- Award-winning service – You have the reassurance of knowing your company secretarial and governance needs are in the best hands.
- Accountability – Bridgehouse Company Secretaries’ can deliver results linked to specific objectives.
- Cost-savings on leading company secretarial software.