Stakeholder Management Services
Stakeholders are what keep an organisation running. They are its employees, its customers, its regulators, its potential customers… As every organisation is different, every group of stakeholders is different. Your stakeholders may also change and evolve over time, so it is important to ensure that your stakeholder management is fluid and up-to-date. It is the board’s responsibility to understand each stakeholder’s role and influence and work out how to be accountable to each group.
Our Stakeholder Management Services
With such a diverse range of clients spanning the public, private, not-for-profit and charitable sectors, Bridgehouse has a wealth of experience in identifying and working with different types of stakeholders and is well placed to not only identify your key stakeholders but also to work with you to devise appropriate policies, communication plans, and ensure appropriate reporting.
Our Specific Stakeholder Management Services include:
- Identifying stakeholders, reviewing current engagement plans and developing a stakeholder engagement strategy
- Establishing a Corporate Social Responsibility policy bespoke to your organisation and stakeholders
- Providing support with training and delivery of the CSR policy
- Reviewing and advising on required published information
- Measuring the continued effectiveness of any engagement’s strategies and CSR policies at board and operational level as well as its perceived effectiveness to the outside world
If you would like to find out more about our Stakeholder Management services, please get in touch.