Company Formation and Administration
Setting up a company to run your business can be a daunting prospect if you are doing it for the first time. While anyone can set up a limited company, unsurprisingly, most people consult a professional for help.
Bridgehouse Company Secretaries has helped numerous clients with their company formations over the years so when you choose us to help you, you’ll benefit from our expertise and experience.
We are with you every step of the way, guiding you through the unfamiliar terminology and procedures. Our company formation service covers all the processes required to set up your limited company and we’ll have you up and running in no time!
What is required for a company incorporation?+
To form a company, you will need the following:
- A company name – we can advise what it can and can’t include
- An address for the company to which official letters can be sent. This must be in the same country in which your new company is registered – we can provide a registered office address if required
- At least one director aged 16 or over
- Shareholders’ details
- Shareholding details
- Director information including full name, surname, any former names, full service address, usual residential address, country or state of residence, date of birth, nationality and occupation
What is included in our company formation service?+
Our basic company formation package gives you:
- Electronic and printed certificate of incorporation
- Electronic and one bound copy of the articles of association
- Statutory registers
- Share certificate
- Electronic Form AA01 to change the company’s accounting reference date
With Bridgehouse Company Secretaries at your side, forming a limited company really is as simple as that! If you’d like more information on our company formation service, please contact us.