Leading UK Television Network Case Study 2019
Bridgehouse has been working with a Leading UK Television Network who had become frustrated by their previous company secretarial provider. Due to a recommendation by a member of their in-house team, they began working with Bridgehouse, feeling more confident in the services and expertise provided.
The team at Bridgehouse continues to provide compliance, governance, and ad-hoc company secretarial support to this television network, who have highlighted Bridgehouse for our cost-effective quality resource, our efficiency, and our excellent relationship management.
Leading UK Television Network
The Business Situation
This Leading UK Television Network was looking for a new company secretarial service provider after becoming increasingly frustrated with their previous supplier. Due to a recommendation by a member of their in-house team, they began working with Bridgehouse, feeling more confident in the services and expertise provided.
- Compliance support
- Statutory register maintenance, registered office, named company
- Ad-hoc company secretarial project work
The Key Benefits
- Cost Effective Quality Resource – services provided have consistently met expectations and fill the team with confidence.
- Relationship Management – the team has had a great rapport with dedicated resource Jacqueline McNally.
- Efficiency – work has been completed in a timely manner.
The Client Told Us:
“From the start, we were generally very happy with everything proposed, as everything aligned quite well, making us feel comfortable. We felt confident that the team at Bridgehouse Company Secretaries knew what they were doing. We are quite very happy with our dedicated resource Jacqueline, and feel that we receive a great service from both Jacqueline and the wider team at Bridgehouse. We are more than happy to continue our relationship together and have extended our contract”.