You may convene only one Annual General Meeting (AGM) a year but we typically organise a number on behalf of our clients – so for us, the preparation involved is second nature. Working hand in hand with third parties such as registrars, we provide AGM support, drafting all the necessary paperwork to ensure your AGM is valid and runs smoothly.
What is an Annual General Meeting?
Official bodies and associations that involve the general public (including companies with shareholders) are often required by constitution, charter, by-laws governing the body) to hold an AGM. As the name suggests, these are held every year to elect the board of directors and inform their members of previous and future activities. It is an opportunity for the shareholders and partners to receive copies of the company’s accounts, as well as reviewing performance over the past year and asking any questions about the direction the organisation will take in the future.
Our AGM support services
We are able to provide an end-to-end AGM support service for your Annual General Meetings, which starts well in advance of the meeting date itself.
Before the Annual General meeting:
- Searching and procuring a venue for your meeting
- Ensuring the venue is comfortable, appropriate and accessible with good transport links
- Drafting the notice of meeting including any necessary resolutions,
- Drafting the proxy forms and any associated documents with no fuss.
- Making arrangements to obtain electronic voting systems for your meeting to ensure attendee participation is hassle-free, with real-time display of results to all attendees.
- Drafting the Chairman’s script
At the AGM itself we are able to attend to take formal minutes of the meeting and help with the signing in process, we are happy to provide as much or as little help as you need.
If you would like to find out more about our AGM support services, please call us on 0845 055 8260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.